Black Pudding Gaiters, an awful name that came about after much pondering over what the heck to blog about!
The aim of the blog is to provide a few thoughts on travel, hikes and the occasional gear review.
We will be adding descriptions and GPX downloads for walks and occasional bike rides , gear reviews, travel guides and details of the ongoing mission to produce the perfect black pudding!
Recent additions include:
- Camping – trips to Bryneglwys, Capel Curig Snowdonia and most popular post so far, the Half Man Half Biscuit gig near Castleton
- Holidays in Funchal, Madeira, New York, Kranjska Gora, Slovenia
- Reviews of three tents; Coleman, Robens and Wild Country, my Arc’teryx softshell jacket, JetBoil and the Spot Tracking Device.
- Walks around Wirral and Cheshire during the Covid-19 lock down
- Something slightly different, a track day with an Abarth 124
Follow us on twitter @BlackPudGaiters